Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Apple in 2011

I have been sitting on the sofa watching some of the new year Eve
Football (soccer), became a surprise phone call. Steve gave me a ring
discuss Apple's plans for 2011. It was a pleasant call and
Share some information, he wanted to.

wpid-verizon-iphone1.jpg

First of all, everyone has been wondering when the iPhone is the switching contact
Verizon. Everyone is tired of AT&T's service, sale
We included, although I am locked into the second half of the year and
Invalid service unless I pay up (which is a very attractive). IPhone (5)
be available on Verizon in 2011. Search for summer launch
Shocker, I know. We see in April about the new announcement
telephone and some new features. The phone does not change much in the structure of the
In addition, the location of the antenna. The main improvements
is the RAM, memory, and iOS. iOS 5 launch
Summer also. It is a welcome addition for all users of iOS
the devices. It is a great change, which showed that the new
eventually the operating system is included in the new notification system. Does Not
Add the blue boxes pop up!

wpid-notificationwindow1.jpg

Steve does to prepare much of how the new announcement
the system would work, but he pointed out that it would be "Apple like."
I am very excited to receive enhanced reporting system. Its
you have the best of horrid.

wpid-ipad21.jpg

The following important information that Steve shared was the info about iPad 2 or codename "ninja
the stars. " IPad 2 is slightly thinner, lighter, has a front
and backwards facing camera. Steve was asked to face the rear of the camera
and if he thought it was necessary and he shrugged and said,
It was mostly silence all imbeciles who complain, if
It was there. Rear facing camera that can only be used
fathom is to share video, to something that is
happens to the front. I think it is still stretch and
personally, I hope to be squashed before facing the camera at the back of the
Run the final formatting. Facing the front of the camera is not brainer. FaceTime
is coming to iPad, and it should have started
the original iPad. In addition, the iPad to get more RAM, faster
the processor, but the memory remains the same, at least for selections
This next year. Find information on April first Qtr. version 2 of the iPad announcement.

wpid-apple-tv-4edited1.jpg
Steve mentioned two other terms and conditions set forth in this call. One of the
Apple TV would be a great upgrade for the year 2011. He left is that every
means I'm left to speculate. Could we see an attempt was made to stick
The cable industry? What are the most likely to switch, but that might not be
the direction is clear. Perhaps something else cooked and against their spread within the community.
wpid-mobileme1.jpg

Steve said the item was a big update to the MobileMe. As soon as he
Add this phrase told him to stop, and that he has already
Missed this one character. He was too late to the party
on the matter. He then waited for me at the end of my rant about Mobileme
email is not really push email, if the server only, by using the push
one way, and then he mentions that I will be pleasantly surprised
come late in the summer of 2011. I told him I was going to do to get my hopes
top and left of that. I'm not sure what is the way, but it
Make sure that better integrate this with the Untethered: – time for iPhone, Mac
iPad and iPod Touch (not really differ from each other and to your MobileMe account, but I figured I
throw this here) – True Push Email to your iDisk, which supervises the
Personal folders on your computer, and the changes to the corresponding folders in the iDisk
iTunes Streaming account Steve left a call similar to his emails
Goodbye to the un cordial, and that was it, he did not mention anything.
upgrade to the latest version of the Mac computer line, but we do see a lot of veto
redesign of this region, but rather to update information and standards.
Search for Macbook Pro redesign in 2012. Then again, Steve is
mislead the persons before, so that only tells you what we really are
See the year 2011.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment