Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm not convinced … the iPad 2.

A reader emailed me and asked them to sell iPad. They said to iPad 2, but the second thoughts begin to be. If you could sell them on the original purchase of the second generation iPad, iPad should no brainer. This reader provided some of the background, which included them at the moment are rocking. 12th droid phone and their contract does not go to another 12 months. They are probably the iPhone at this stage.

Most people are likely to figure in this looking at, and this should be easy. IPad is probably the biggest technology promotion, in recent years. Why you don't have one? Well, look at this practical stand point. Even if this reader will enjoy all things "mac" they are certainly a fanboy. Really needs the iPad because they get the iPhone a year. After the reader believe that I am more than willing to give the recommendation, including some of the applications that are able to make their digital life more enjoyable.

Reader to use their computers for social sites. Which social sites sometimes check them. 12th droid, but mostly they use their PC for everyday on Facebook and Twitter. IPad could easily happens with these tasks. But the iPad is not a real does not have a Facebook App, but are not limited to the options that work well. Personally, I use friendly. Yes, it costs money, but I think the App works well and I like the design and layout of the application. Twitter obvious option is to … Twitter. It's free and looks good. The second choice is to Echofon for Twitter. Echofon has the advantage that it synchronizes the user's stream of other clients such as Echofon for iPhone client or Mac version. This is a cool feature, which helps to power is always up-to-date and you do not need to remember, you can read the up-to-date, if you are using multiple devices, in the light of the recent tweets on Twitter.

The reader also mentions that the space currently multiple websites through Google Reader. Reading through feeds is probably my most used feature on the iPad. There are several applications that support the Google Reader, but my app selection is Reeder. The interface is clean and fully functional, little. The application is the joy of use and will not be able to power hundreds of feeds through fairly quickly.

Another important use of my Instapaper articles on iPad reads. When I read the feeds very rarely ever Reeder detailed records. Long articles to send to Instapaper. Instapaper really got me to enjoy reading it again. It is easy to read long articles on the problems of application and each update of the new features, which allows the application to be even better.

The last significant usage, that I am using My iPad for e-mail. Very rarely do I compose my Mac anymore, but instead I write e-mail messages, the iPad. I like the look of the mail app, and it is easy to rearrange and reply to a message in an effective manner. Although it seems that the appearance of the e-mail begins to make its "the way this summer, the Lion on the desktop. You can expect to see on the implementation of the final product.

Overall, the iPad puts you in contact with a more digital life. If I have a couple of days without using my iPad, I am amazed always hold it again, how large is of the opinion that to be in the context of digital content. IPad has changed my consumption of digital media, and it will change yours. Of course, it goes, it is clear that it should wait until March 2nd to get the iPad 2. Relatively safe assumptions are FaceTime camera, a thinner design and more RAM.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment